Branch In Charge for Reputed Exchanges Company
A Well reputed Exchange House is looking for 3 Branch In Charges in their Kuwait Operations.
The role of the Branch In Charge is to manage, grow and develop their branch in line with company and regulatory requirements.
The Branch In Charge is responsible for
– Supervising and supporting branch staff in the day to day completion of their duties.
– Managing the achievement of branch objectives and targets.
– Provision of branch activity reports to management.
– Develop the corporate business base.
– Promotion of company ethos and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
– Transaction and/or cash reconciliation.
– Transaction authorisation.
– Other operations in the branch.
Khaitan and Farwaniya Area.
Graduate with minimum 3 years’ industry experience is required for the role.
Interested candidates may give a call on 97271723